Pages

Monday, November 23, 2020

My feelings about camp

 My feelings about Camp

I feel non excited and don't really care. I feel really non excited because i don't know what's going to happen but i think it would be not fun because most of the camps i've been to have been boring and the last fun camp i had was 2 years ago!!!. 


I really don't like sleeping without my Mom or Aunty because i'm a Mommy boy and i don't like sleeping without them but i've only slept without my Mom When I went camping with my friend called Niko at Great Barrier Island.


I feel scared. I feel really scared because I don't like going into the ocean. I'm scared of Stingrays, Great White Sharks and Jellyfish.


I really would not like to go swimming at the beach and i don't like going to bed earlier than 8.00. 


Thank you for reading my writing. Whaea Kaiya hope you're having fun in Whangarei.


No comments:

Post a Comment