Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2019

all about me

   All about me


to Mrs walden
By Daetyn


I like choosing what i learn
I hate being rushed in my work
I don't like working quietly
I don't like sitting on the mat to long
I like doing maths test
I don't like writing on paper & reading
I don't like checking my writing when its finished
I really like maths 
I like writing about what I want to write about. It depends if it's cool or not
I like playing outside games
I don't like working inside all day
my favorite subject in school maths and p.e
I don't like sitting by myself on a table
I have a australian bulldog called dozer and i got a black staffy dog called storm
I like my friends or teachers to help when im stuck on something
I like doing maths challenges with the whole class
I like playing outside games with my whole class
I like the teacher to work out on the board
I like hard things that i don’t know about
I don't like speaking in an audience
I don't like working with people I don't like




No comments:

Post a Comment